SLIDER

UNIKL BMI  LASER POINTER PHOTORESISTOR ARDUINO UNO R3

WEEK 2

Date: 10/02/2014 (Monday)
Title: Selecting a supervisor

I decided to search for lecturers that are still available to be the supervisor for FYP. I chose to have the same lecturers advisor for my subject academic because it is safer and if anything happens,easy to me contact him and  he can remind me on certain stuff and I can remind him too.

So i went to meet the lecturer which is sir Muhyi bin Yaakob. Sir Muhyi  is the one lecture of Section of the Electronic Engineering Technology Section. 
I showed sir Muhyi the ideas and titles  that i think from week 1 . I am interested in one of the title which is “ Laser Security system”. 

Sir Muhyi suggested for me to do some research first before confirming to take the title.

Information about Sir Muhyi


Date: 11 – 16/02/2014 (Tuesday to Sunday)
Title: Surveying Topics

After the meeting with Sir Muhyi, I made some basic research about the tittle and  I felt that with enough research and knowledge, I  will complete this project. Sir Muhyi would be a great supervisor based on his wide knowledge and experience about electronic engineering.