SLIDER

UNIKL BMI  LASER POINTER PHOTORESISTOR ARDUINO UNO R3

WEEK 14

Date: 12– 16/5/2014 (Monday to Friday)
Title: Submission of the Project Proposal

Basically nothing much in this week. The Project Proposal was submitted to Sir Muhyi bin yaakop. After the submission, I continued on how to develop my system. From all the research I’ve made, I was trying to create the system. This log book will be continued on the next semester and it will be about my developing of the system.

The conclusion that I can made throughout the process of FYP 1 :

For the conclusion to create and develop this system, the project must go through research about the Laser, Receiver and methods that can be used to develop a system. In this semester, the project will focus on research and study on how to develop the system. The system will basically focusing on personal usage home instead of commercial usage. This system will be a combination of hardware, and software. This system will benefit the users by helping in secure their life and properties at home. The developing of system prototype will be carried out in the next semester by following the methods that have been research throughout this semester.

Special THANKS to Sir Muhyi for helping me throughout the process!